Steps to Convert EDB to PST
Simple steps to Convert Exchange EDB to Outlook PST » View the screen instructions of Exchange EDB Recovery Software that guide to convert EDB file to PST file and get data from unhealthy files of .edb files. The easy steps of EDB to PST conversion, allow you to view EDB file data in couple of minutes. View simple instructions of edb conversion task & apply it over highy corrupted or oversized EDB files to get results fast!
View Manual Steps of Exchange EDB to PST Converter
- Step 1: Go to Start » All Programs » Exchange Recovery » Exchange Recovery. Now, Click on it & run Exchange Recovery Aplication for quick recovery & conversion. Click on "Open" option.
- Step 2: The following popup appear & then click on "Browse" option to select the .edb file.
- Step 3: Select the .EDB file (priv.edb, pub.edb or mailbox database.edb) for recovery of EDB data and click on "Open" option.
- Step 4: First run the Normal Recovery Mode, somehow if you will not get data after apply Normal Recovery Mode then Go to Advance Recovery Option. To do this, restart the recovery process and at this step select the "Advance Scan" option.
- Step 5: View Multiple Mailboxes in the left pane of the Exchange EDB recovery software box. Click on a particular mailbox to view its complete data and after that click on any folder (Inbox, Calendar, Contacts etc) to view its data in right pane of the Exchange database recovery software.
- Step 6: After view Emails, Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Tasks, Journals and other items of mailbox, click on "PST" to export EDB data into PST.
Note: Before you go to export all data into PST or Exchange, if you want to select single or particular mailbox then uncheck rest of the Mailboxes. This similar method you can apply for single folder, if you want to save data of single folder then uncheck rest of the folder from the left pane list and go to PST or Exchange option for start the conversion task.
- Step 6B:And also, you can click on " Exchange" option to export EDB data into Live Existing or New Exchange Server.
- Step 7: After clicked on the Export options - 'PST' or 'Exchange', software allow you to make a folder at any destination in your storage media (hard drive) to save converted results. And after give the path to software, click on "OK" option to start the conversion process.
- Step 8: In conversion process, user can view the final status of the data that user have recovered from mailboxes.
- Step 9: After successfull recovery, software show you popup like this, it means user have done the recovery and now, he/she can view their data in Outlook application.